Friday, August 19, 2005

Behind the Door

Isn't it amazing when you find a door that opens up another world to you? Maybe you think to yourself, "Why didn't I know about this sooner?" or "How long has all of this been here?"

Maybe you are just now walking through that door. You are looking for a way in or way out. You are looking for something real and not fake. You are looking for God. You are not alone.

Who am I? Sean described me as a video producer. I more closely resemble the description in 1 Timothy:

...Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst.

But I keep trying.

Of course, it is easier with the help of others. That's the idea of this blog, this community. It is a journey. It is a conversation.

I want to help start some of those conversations. Feel free to jump in. Feel free to start some. My qualifications are only this, I am a sinner and saved by Jesus.

-Bart

2 Comments:

Blogger Bart said...

Hi, Jeff. Welcome and thanks for the comments.

4:51 PM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger Bart said...

Hi, Dave. Welcome to emergenthouston.

12:38 PM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home