Monday, September 12, 2005

Another Hurricane Video


Because there aren't enough Katrina videos out there I created one to fill the void. I'm kidding, of course.

I really wasn't planning on doing one, but after I started thinking about Green Day's, Wake Me Up When September Ends, I couldn't stop myself. The creative urge took over my body. And when that happens I drop everything. I am a slave to my creative side. When I get the bug, everything else fades away. Which is not always a good thing.

You can see it here. If anyone wants to use it, I can upload a better quality version. It is around 10 or 11 MBs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to see the video that played in the Gap Sunday. Great video. Camptures experience and communicates essence.

1:47 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home