Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lucky?

No, I didn't Photoshop the name on the sign.

Just back from checking on things.

Tim & Amanda - Your house looks great. I assume you have power since everyone else in the hood does.

James & Holly - I tried calling you on your cell, but the circuits were busy. James, remember that tree you were worried about? Some large branches came down. Not on your house, just on your power lines. The line from the house to the pole is still intact, but stretched a bit. The cable line must not of had much give because it snapped. I'm not sure if you will still get power. The power is out in your area. The light at 518 and Mykawa is out. And you know, the Lucky store is just down from you.

David & Amy - House looks good. I don't think you have power. I tried plugging your outside lights into the socket, but nothing. A neighbor came home about that time and couldn't get his automatic garage door to open.

I can't go too far since I'm not sure when gas will return and my truck drinks like a fish.

2 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

Hi Bart. Quick note from London, Ontario to let you know you and everyone else in the region are in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping the messages coming: they're immensely comforting to us all.

We'll be watching...

11:49 AM, September 24, 2005  
Blogger Bart said...

Carmi, Thank you.

If you are ever in Houston, you have a place to stay.

That goes for anybody.

12:41 PM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home