Monday, October 24, 2005

Worship House Media

There is a great, new website for media resources for your worship gatherings. It is Worship House Media. They just went live.

I've looked around the site a bit. Some of the companies that contribute products I recognize, and some I do not. They have some good stuff there and will probably become the place to go to get the latest creations. I haven't had a chance to buy and download anything, so I don't know how well that works yet. They seem to only offer downloadable videos in MPEG 1.

A place like Worship House Media is a long time coming and no doubt will become a huge part of the creative worship community.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate Custer said...

Thanks for the link. I will add it to my list. My only issue ... I don't have a budget for this stuff yet.

Someday.

9:54 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm intersted in connecting with houston area artists and chatting about worship arts, etc. i founded highway who creates content worship house media sells. also, i've started a new venture out of houston called the work of the poeple. so i'd really like to connect with folks and chat and possible collberate. just throwing that out there...

11:19 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home