Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yesterday's Gathering

Yesterday, the cohort met together for lunch. It was the first of what will be more regular gatherings, probably on a monthly basis. Anyone is welcome to come and join us. There are no fees, no contracts...just a place to go and not feel like you are the only crazy one out there!

We spoke about several things. We talked a little of where we are both physically (Pearland, Friendswood, Katy, Galleria) and Spiritually.

The main topic focused on what it is to be missional. Missional, or missional church is really making the rounds in coffee shops, blogs and books.

If you are not familiar with missional church, here is a good starting place.

(I should have some pictures up soon.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Andreia Huff said...

Good question! I have wondered the same thing!

10:38 AM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Bart said...

I know, I know. I've been mentioning that. We will have an evening meeting. I was the only one not 'of the cloth' at the gathering and I brought that up.

What do you think would work? My first thought is a Friday night gathering, or on a Saturday afternoon.

Any feedback?

2:22 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Sean said...

We've tried cohort meetings at night. No one showed. That's been a while though. It may be time to try it again. Thanks for the input.

9:55 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home