Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Video Resource

I hope to be fairly consistent in posting resource info. Some of this stuff you may already know about, but hopefully it will be of value to someone.

If you are looking for some videos to show during your gatherings, take a look at Nooma. They have been around a few years but are still pretty fresh.

Rob Bell, Jr (Mars Hill Bible Church) is a good storyteller and the videos can stand on their own. They are a good starting point for conversation and the price is reasonable.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andreia Huff said...

Bart
Thanks for posting this link to NOOMA. It been somewhere on my to-do list crammed between finding lost sock mates and cleaning the refrigerator.
I love the blog and look forward to checking in here for the discussion!
Andreia

8:16 AM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Bart said...

Andreia,

You are welcome.

Lost socks? Did you check the fridge?

Bart

4:07 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Andreia Huff said...

You know it is a possibility...hmmm
Maybe that explains why my cooking sucks. I thought it was chicken I was using....

3:07 PM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home