Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rita

Well, I guess we are in for an interesting weekend. I've talked to a few of ya'll that are packing up and moving out or have already moved out. I hope ya'll have a safe journey. I know you will keep an eye on what is going on from where you will be. We will be staying and I hope to give you some updates on conditions and things.

For those staying, I hope you stay safe as well.

One of the tv stations called me to work this week. I said yes, but Thursday will probably be it for me. I plan on being secured by Friday. In the days before having kids, I lived for this stuff. Isn't that sick? I would chase tornadoes and hurricanes, too. Ah, well. Youth.

I imagine we will lose power here sometime since it goes from time to time during those big summer thunderstorms. But, I will check in here when I can.

If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home