Thursday, January 05, 2006

Images from Darfur

"Looking Over images from Darfur" is an exhibit opening Saturday, January 7th. It is a collection of work from Laura Jennings & Chris Crites. Xnihilo Gallery is hosting the event. (Xnihilo is located at 2115 Taft Street in Houston.)

Darfur is not mentioned in the news very much. There are many diverse faith-based, humanitarian, and human rights organizations attempting to raise public awareness.

The exhibit benefits Homeland International and runs through February 5th.

4 Comments:

Blogger God's Woman said...

I discovered you through the profile links(HA! Yahweh led me here!)

Just wanted to introduce myself and point out that we are on the same journey.

I'll be stoppiing by often.

9:33 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger God's Woman said...

Okay, I've had a lot of coffee today...I'm a realy good speller...

just really excited to see some others kinda close to home who are asking the same questions that I am...

9:35 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Bart said...

Welcome and thanks for saying hi.

10:01 PM, January 08, 2006  
Blogger khwilly said...

Hello,

I am a youth minister in New Orleans and am have been interested in the emerging culture since being introduced to it in Pittsburgh last year. Yall are the closet co-hort to me and I was wondering if yall every have meetings or anything. I am just trying to educated myself more and learn more about what the emerging church is doing and how I can implement it into my ministry.

Thanks

4:11 PM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home