Friday, June 02, 2006

Tonight with McLaren

David Cady and I just finished setting up chairs for the gathering tonight at Taft Street featuring Brian McLaren. So, your seat is ready and waiting for you!

Don't know anyone going? Don't let that stop you. When you show up, just start asking folks, "Are you Bart?" If they say no, then just say, "Oh, sorry. I'm ........." and then you can talk about what is their favorite coffee drink there or whatever and you will know someone. If it is me then you will know me and I'll chat with you. It may sound silly but don't let not knowing anyone keep you from going.

See you there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate Custer said...

Well I am down here and I don't see you ... maybe I am just confused. I am sitting over by the couches ... anyone who wants to come over and say hi.

4:53 PM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home