Saturday, August 27, 2005

If You Blink, You Might Miss Something.

How fast do you make decisions?

Some of you may say it takes forever to make a decision. You may go days, weeks or longer in the process. Some of you would say, no, just the opposite, and you know right away. You might say,
"I know in a blink of any eye."

But what if you decided before you decided? (What?) No, I'm not about to talk about freewill. I'm thinking about prejudice, but probably not in the way you think I am. Or maybe you do know exactly where I am going with this.

Here...try and solve this.
A man and his son are in a serious car accident. The father is killed, and the son is rushed to the emergency room. Upon arrival, the attending doctor looks at the child and gasps, "This child is my son!" Who is the doctor?

This is an insight puzzle. It can't be figured out like a math or logic puzzle can simply by working it out on paper. The only way you can get the answer is if it comes to you suddenly in the blink of an eye.

Feel free to post your answer. If you have seen this already then don't give it away. If nobody gets it correct then I will eventually post the answer and then tell you where I am going with all of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart said...

We have a winner!

6:24 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home