Monday, September 26, 2005

A Message - Video


About a month ago I was talking about Coldplay's song, A Message. I was really taken with the lyrics. I wanted to put together a little video, but I didn't give it the time it deserved. I had planned on using it for a worship gathering but I kept it on the back burner and the clock kept ticking.

For better or worse I threw something together. I wouldn't call it a video. I really wanted to emphasis the words from the point of view that they were written by God to us. I did add a couple of pics, but kept it minimal. (The original concept called for 100 dancing girls, but they are hard to find on short notice.)

Use your own interpretation for the song, but do me a favor, try it once as a love letter from God to you.

Click here to see the video.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andreia Huff said...

Help! I woke up last night/this morning at 2:17. I wandered around the house finally picking up a legal pad. I drew the LOVE sign and spent a good 20 minutes trying to remember where I have seen it!
Maybe I should join the boycott of Starbucks.

9:27 AM, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home