Thursday, July 06, 2006

Friday's Frame

Photo Phriday is a big thing out there in blogland. You know, on Friday, folks break out a photo they have created and post it. Sometimes there is a story behind it, other times maybe not.

Being a photographer I love the idea. I'm gonna try it for a bit. I'll share some pictures of mine. Feel free to comment on them. If one reminds you of something completely different, throw it out there.

Except Photo Phriday is over-used, so I'm going with Friday's Frame.




With all the talk around here about the Spirit the last few days, I think I was quick to 'see' something that I normally wouldn't.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bart said...

Doesn't anyone else see Abraham Lincoln's profile in this? Just me?

11:28 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger ste-pha-nie said...

I saw it. Tell me this isn't photoshop magic!

11:58 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Bart said...

Oh it is magic all right!

No, I only used photoshop for minor shadow/highlight adjustments. Otherwise, the photo is sound.

12:02 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home